says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

life and then some....


benji has taken to playing UNDER the train table...I think he may be ultra passive aggressive and sees it as the safest way to stay out of the kids choas...that we call playtime.

so, i have been doing a lot of thinking, in between calming down fussy children, playing judge judy over lots and lots of games of "myles said me -insert choice adjective here-" could be good or bad, no matter, still will cause a huge commotion...mediating, mediating, and more mediating...

as i type, T is on here way down the stairs from her supposed to be quiet time SCREAMING at the top of her lungs, "MYLES SAID ME GET IN YOUR FREAKIN' BED, I DON'T WANNA GET IN MY FREAKIN' BED MOMMY." Quiet time is a new thing here that we have been trying on for size, and well, not very succesfully. "Freakin'" is also a new word that the kids have taken on, and may I just say...NOT IMPRESSED
They toss it in before just about every word, it's a toughie when we are out in public, and while a huge step UP from "GYNA," we are not quite there yet.


Quiet time, in theory was a great idea. I thought it would be a nice time for me to catch up on some sewing projects, blog more, write some, etc. no dice peeps, no dice. benji takes a few naps here and there during the day, and is fine, but the older two beans HATE naping, and therefore DON'T. They will literally throw a stink in their rooms for hours and NOT sleep. SO, this makes for not much me time during the day, but we get by, and it's somewhat smooth. Though not at all quiet...EVER.



M making his best case at WHY i should let him wear his underwear on just one leg...did not happen by the way. did not.*see benji??*


T with her so sweet purple nails...because really, if she could be any more girlie...



So, back to the original point, which really is just about how i EVER get from point a to point b - all the thinking that I have been doing, is more or less in regards to the fact that I am turning 29 is just a few short days, and am having a semi-crisis over that. I cannot believe that I will be soon into the LAST year of my twenties, soo overwhelming. hugely overwhelming.....
for whatever reason, this number just seems to big to be mine...maybe I will hang back and chill at 28 for another year, I don't know. Anyhow, more on that at a later date when I can formulate my thoughts and my kids aren't deconstructing the house. Bry asked what I wanted for my b-day, and I said somebody else to clean and organize the house...he said he would call someone. NOT exactly what I meant baby, not exactly.