says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, October 27, 2007

keepin' it real

we have been keepin' busy here...since our return from the "festival." our week was jam packed with field trips to farms, fire stations and art galleries, and this weekend my work is in a gallery near by for our annual "no rules - just art" show, which is exactly that all art, no rules, no commissions, just lots o' ladies, and their art, some crafty, some photo peeps like me, some painters etc. just no rules...


that being said, I spent my day in the above mentioned gallery with benji and a rotation of older women whom have their stuff on display as well. there was lots and lots of down time, quietness, snacking, tea-drinking and WAITING for customers, as the weather was disastrous today. I sold some cards - and received lots of compliments on several prints, but the customers were slim today...hopefully tomorrow, a better turn out.