says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, October 29, 2007

fallish


hey all, sorry about the last picture-less post, but blogger was being a pain. Anyhow, the show update is, it was slow. I know I sold some cards, not sure about the prints though...

Yesterday was a delightfully fallish day, and I woke up with massive plans to take the kiddos to get our pumpkins to carve, and to my surprise, the ONLY one that wanted to come with me was T, so middle bean and I trudged around and picked out our pumpkins, and came home to carve...we were able to finish mimi and pa's and I will do ours this afternoon if I can stop sneezing long enough...

stay tuned for pics.

I am rockin' a big old fall head-cold, which is delish, and that is about it. I have made an appointment to go see a naturopathic doc at the end of NOV. and I am very excited about that. Perhaps a doc that won't roll her eyes at my every words...great!


kiddos are good, getting over this nasty cold, that I managed to hold off just long enough for them to get healthy, and now I feel like crap. FANTASTIC. The beans are all excited for Halloween, and I am excited as well, as Halloween means THANKSGIVING is right around the corner! Official countdown is - 25 more days!!! Anyone wanna do a fav recipe swap for turkey day?? let me know - leave your recipe under the comments section....I will make em into a post!

hope you all are doing fabulous, I am about to go make some tea and spark up the wood stove so we can have our first fire of the season...i so stinkin' love fall.

hugs all.

A