says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, October 15, 2007

seriously people.



so, I have officially been 29 for 2 days. this morning i woke up and the conversation went as follows.

me : wake up big man, you need to take a shower...
biggest bean: i don't want to, I need to sleep.
me : time to get in the shower, let's go.
biggest bean : you OLD MEANIE....

me, picking myself up off the floor...
"did you just call me OLD..."

biggest bean promptly jumps in the shower and avoids the conversation...

lovely.




the birthday was good. people were kind. phonecalls were a plenty. i am officially 29. i think i'm over it. the next milestone will be Brys birthday, and dealing with the fact that i will be married to a thirty year old. for now, i'm chill. i think.

bry got me a card reader for my birthday to go with my new rebel... so, some pics...




hugs all,

A