says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, May 25, 2007

madness....


I love me a lil babe all sunshine and smiles about the cold water hitting her back as she runs through the wet grass and giggles...blades stuck between her little toes and the most delightful of curls springing up as her soaking wet hair dries sun kissed....

Sometime we got busy....not sure when, but my goodness, I feel like when I look up at the clock, it is already 8 o'clock at night, and where has the time gone?

Been hangin' out with the kidlets, plantin' away, as I so *heart* doing...I think I am in love with my garden, in the very best of ways, but must be careful not to spend too much money getting those sweet baby seedlings into the ground all nestled safe and ready to grow....

had some visits, some wood chipping adventures involving my dad, a stick, and an on call eye doc, but he's FINE....

been playing in the sprinkler getting so sopping wet and goose bumpy that they actually ask to go INSIDE and watch a movie....*read - I get to blog, do laundry and clean the house....

been whole foods shopping to prep for the weekend gatherings...actually baught 8 avacodos today....and uhmm....16 dollars later, those avacodos better be bombin'

been reading some B.K. goodness, nin, your right, I am so loving this book....I could crawl into a lawn chair and read the day away if I didn't have all these kidlets runnin' round....

been having some yummy meals mainly consisting of fresh grilled veggies with garlic and olive oil and pastas...

oh my....so much to do, so little time...

wishing you all the very best of holiday weekends,

sunshine and hugs your way...

A