says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, May 07, 2007

thank goodness for the popcorn man....





so we spent yesterday with mimi at a very delightful craft fair, and alas, the popcorn man was there...lil man loves POPCORN, and thanks to the supercool popcorn dude, we have MARBLE-IDGE!!
Thank goodness, because if I had to stare into the toilet for one more
day we were headed to the nearest airport for a metal detection
adventure...

so, another chapter of chaos comes to a close...I cannot wait to see what delightful thing awaits us next.

ahhhh. I am so glad, I know it was just a marble, but I so didn't love having that little piece of metal floating through his little digestive tract. but it's over, and no more small objects here.


In other news, we took a fabulous trip to the beach this weekend, Bry
was working on Mattie Max's house - that's Auntie Max in Tea-speak -
and me and the 3 beans headed down to the beach to play away in the
sand. It was wonderful to feel the sun on our skin, the wind in our
hair and sand of course everywhere else....



followed by pizza at Camps and lots of snoozin'




thanks for all your good poop vibes...I will be sure to have some ready for any of you if you ever need them...vibes that is...

hugs,

A