says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

trainwreckin'




hey all. we are here....exhausted, but here. we are rockin' big colds, M is just about over it, but me, T and Benji are hackin' and snotting, and GROOOOOOSSSS. Our hugest apologies to anyone who was here for birthday BBQin' madness and picked up our nasties. We love you all and thanks for sticken' it out even though my kidlets looked like they had radioactive snot dripping from their adorable lil noses.

So, life goes on I guess. T is 2, I stinkin; can't believe it, M is 4 and now I have found my self in a week long repetition of the sentence, "yes you can, your 4 now. TRY." and hubs turned 29.
We
survived birthday chaos, and loved almost every minute...I won't go
into the details about the minutes I didn't love...that is for another
day, another blog...




Big man was over the moon that his favorite girlie friend was here, and Nin, I would love a copy of the pic of them lovin' each other on your flickr page.




not much else to report, it is finally freakin' beautiful out, so Bry
and the kiddos and I are gonna do some yard work, then the man and I
have an impromptu date tonight, as the kiddos have turkey meatball
night atmimi and pa's. Benji will join us at the restaurant, as I got somethin' he needs...







oh,
and send some good vibes our way, as hubs had his interview for the
state carpentry job FINALLY today, and we are so hoping he gets the
job...his interview went well, but was followed by a flat tire, tow
truck, and EXPENSIVE new tires...lovely....