says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, June 01, 2007

do you know where your kids are???



(lil man's super fun fishing trip is a story for another day, and nothing to do with the drama mentioned below....)



I do. It has been a bit of a disasterous few days (really just yesterday, but it has spilled into today), involving my two older beans, some rescue folk, and the state troopers, I am overwhelmed, exhausted and unable to post about all this weeks deelicious adventures, as well as the big ole' not so tasty adventure...everyone is safe, sound, and mellow...

for all you peeps out there with kidlets you love, yours or someone elses, hug 'em extra tight and cherish every moment, even the sassiest of 'em....


I am.

hugs, A