says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

diggin' out


hey folks,

sorry for the utter lack of updates...I have changed my internet service, and with that have lost much of my ease of use of techno-based stuff....

overall though, we are very good...mimi retired yesterday and we accompanied the folks to a super tasty dinner, so as of now, til the health-food-wholesome-family-based-organic store is up and running, they are around...

***as a side note, any good ideas for a store name??? shoot 'em my way.... if you give us the name they choose, I will send some home-baked goodness your way!


anyhow, kiddos are splendid....

I am tired but doing well, it has been a crazed and busy week as school is out for the biggest bean now, so we have been chalked up to many play dates and what not...


how are you all? i feel like my avid readers have given up on me....say it's not sooo...and hit me up with a comment(follow the link at the bottem)

oh, and my new e-mail is alispatches@comcast.net

hugs, more posts and pics soon....
fania, I sooo hearted our visit...puleeeeeease another soon....
adams gals, I cannot wait to see you!