says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Sunday, January 01, 2012

*freshness*

i am welcoming 2012 with open arms. 2011 kicked my ass. it dragged me into some of the lowest lows ever...but its dunzo...and i cried. straight up. i teared up at 10 am this morning, remembering how f*ing TERRIBLE 2011 was, and how at 10 am one year ago, m broke his femur and my world, our world, was in upheaval...but yah know what...i realized as i shed a tear, that it was not because i was reminiscing about the sheer suckage of it all, but rather that we survived it. we did. and now it is so done, and we can move on...one day at a time...

so today...
my eyes are wide open...

* the sunlight is streaming down...
* 5 of my favorite beans are playing in the yard...
* 2 of my favorite guys are chopping wood...and i am overcome with a feeling of home with every crack of the wood being split...



*it is january...it is close to 60, the sunlight is kissing my face...and it is AMAZING

* my coffee tastes like heaven in a mug...

* there are birds chirping all around...

* my heart is happy...and full...like way filled up and brimming over...


we could all be....richer,thinner,prettier,stronger,faster,smarter,healthier,happier, nicer, better at something and if not that than something else peeps, but im NOT going there...we ARE, who we are, and i am filled up on the amazingness of that...so, i'm in 2012. thats it. i AM. period.

2012...lets be here. lets be now. lets just BE. and love up on every moment of that.

*happy new year y'all...