says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sickies....





We have been visited yet again by a horrible case of the sickies...
3 solid days of explosive diapers and spit-ups....YUCK.

I cannot believe as a mama how much it pains me to see my babies hurting. T-bo threw up to the point we debated taking her in to the childrens hospital...but alas, this morning she awoke with a smile for the first time in three days. It warmed my soul.

Lil man slept for 12 hours, yes folks, I said 12 hours....amazing, his lil body must be fighting like hell to beat this bug.

I am home for the day, couldn't leave my babies in this state to care for somebody elses healthy kiddos....
nin - I love the skirt, and where did you score those clogs, I have the same pair and I wanna get lil man a pair, and maybe some for baby T as well....

happy st. pattys day, could somebody please bring me a LATTE!!!!