says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

hmmmm.....spring my @##....











hey all....it is snowing here this morning, not sure how I feel about it, other than I think I might just jack up the heat, open the windows and "spring clean," the house anyway. I waaaaaaaaannnnnnt SPRING to come already.

kiddos are well on the mend here, I am still a bit off, but will get there soon I am sure.(how could I not with that smile in my midst??!?) Myles and I played outside for a bit yesterday, just to get some fresh air. I had been in the house with Tea baby for SEVEN days. I was catching just a bit of stir crazy.

bathroom is well under way, bry tiled the floor yesterday, and it looks delightful. 1 room at a time, and this house is coming together. The deck goes up in about a week and a half, I think that is what I am most excited about!

OH, and....***there is a birthday party in the making***!!!


hugs to you all.

A