says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, March 20, 2006

happy spring



oh my goodness, for starters, happy spring to you all. we are STILL battling this doozy of a virus at my house. Hubby got it on saturday night and was down ALL DAY on sunday. I still feel awful, but am fighting it like the plague, as I just wanna be DONE with it.

on other fronts, Nin, what a wonderful surprise that is, for you and yours, I am thrilled for you all. Huge thanks for my virtual latte, as nobody here stepped it up...;} I realize, I have not yet sent you your giftie fun, I promise, just waiting for the warm weather....also, in talks of a trip to woostah...you in??

missed grey's last night...anybody watch it??

dooby, we have lost you in virtual cyber world - what happened, you appear to have been erased...call me, we so loved seeing you.

hugs to all, and happy spring, much love, A