says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

sunday morning sunshine



holy chaotic week...

but movin' on, all is well here. after posting yesterday, we left the house to head over to nature's grocer and help paint. while driving in the car, i looked in my rear view mirror, and saw the biggest bean looking all reflective-like, out the window, and asked him what he was thinking about -

he said "i'm thinking about spring." and i thought, wow, he is thinking about spring. something simple, something unprovoked, something with no strings attached, something that i decided, i should maybe think about to. so i let go all of my anxiety, my distractions, my anger and hurt, and i started to think about spring. and i felt better. worlds better. it was amazing really. my mind stopped spinning out of control, and i was peaceful. my heart stopped racing, my body relaxed.

so i decided while on that car ride to simplify my thoughts. to give up the game. from here on, i think with my heart.

i know i haven't opened up and explained all of whats been going on here, but it has been a whirlwind of stress and dis-function, that i feel it would be unfair for me to share. things will be getting back to normal, well maybe not normal, a different normal. a different functional. a better way, the right way. just know that we are all fine, our family is wonderful, our family, is just that - ours.

how are you?

hoping you are all well.

with love,

A