says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, January 05, 2008

day 5 - 2008....

















gotta say, so far, NOT DIGGIN 2008.


as of this moment, 2008 is NOT rockin' my world.

let me give you several reasons why.
* the two smaller beans have been sick for 5 days. ALL OF 2008.
* i had a 10 minute conversation about snot today. yup SNOT. - and not with a child.
* benji fell (read the princess pushed him,) and he split open part of his eyebrow - my little man had his first bleeder.
*benji is almost 1 and i am actually realizing i am DONE with baby stage. this makes me sad and happy all at the same time. happy because he is doing fabulously, minus the snot and the eyebrow thing. sad because he is so BIG. he actually stands at my lap and wants to nurse...hmmm.....not entirely sure where i stand on that.
*i received bad blood test results that left one doc horrified and another doc totally underwhelmed by. lovely. turns out breastfeeding and being preggers for 4.5 years in a row might actually not be the best thing for your body. go figure.
*it is as loud as it looks like it is here - hubs has yet to make it past an hour of home time with out saying, " it is so LOUD here - i don't know how you do it."
* a magnet from "cranky the freakin' crane" hit my computer screen and now their is a blur in the middle of it...if you have little kids you know who this is - and i am ANGRY with him.
*our biggest bean has a real "SPECIAL" idea of acceptable behavior...that actually leaves hubs and i speechless. let me elaborate.
dinner conversation two nights ago:

me - eat your dinner.

M - but wait a minute, i neeeeeeeed to tell you something.

me - you can tell me AFTER you eat.

M - (please imagine the furrowed brow and growling noise) MOMMMMM you are making me MAD

hubs - don't talk to your mother like that

M - oh yeah, is that what you think.

hubs - (please imagine food actually falling out of his mouth as his jaw actually hits the table.) GET UPSTAIRS IN YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!

M- NO - let's make a deal. (really. i shit you not.)

me- (actually choking because i am laughing and HORRIFIED at the same time,) go to your room, your behavior is not okay.

M - (hands on his hips -eyes narrowed, lips pursed and looking at his father and i like we just threw the toys in the garbage disposal or killed the dog....)oh yeah, yah think so, well let me tell you something....

not entirely sure what happened next as my head blew up.