says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

*cleansing



today i will take a deep cleansing breath.

today i will move on.

today, i am detoxifying my life. i will remove myself entirely from the toxins that are causing pain to myself and those i love. be it chemical, environmental or of the people variety. it will help me to be a healthier person in body, mind and soul.

i will focus on all the amazing people, all the blessings in our lives, all the family, and friends we hold near and dear.

today i choose my life. our lives.

today we will live a fuller and more peaceful lifestyle.

today, i choose life - a life that is free of your reality.

today, we are starting over. learning to refocus. learning to let go.

i am detoxifying.