says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

feeling re*fresh*ed


ahhh....so feeling refreshed...

packed up benji-bean and headed off to Whole Foods at 8 am and LOADED up on fresh fruits, veggies, cheeses, organic chicken, breads and did i mention FRUIT. The local grocery store chains were so not doing it for me, and I was starting to dream about whole foods....read salivate at the thought of a fridge full of good - good for you food. I played it like this, "Bry (said w/baby in carrier, keys in hand, and one foot out the door.) I know you want me to go to Big Y because it is quicker, but I am gonna go to Whole Foods instead because I just won't be happy until I do...BYE! (door closes to fast to hear response....) and it was lovely...it was actually like a supermarket sweep. I went as fast as I could to get all I could imagine we would need, lingered a few times over the Crocs display, as I am desperately craving a new orange pair, and a new pair for T cause hers are starting to get to small...oops side track, anyway, I busted my way through the store, and it felt damn good to fill my fridge with so much yumminess that I had to actually PUSH the door shut and hope the smoked gouda didn't bust out of it's wrapping!

It is a beautiful day out, and I am feeling chock full of energy to play outside, work on the kiddies b-day gifties, make some fresh baked goodies, maybe hang with Pa for a bit, and, and, and.....


in the news here, t-bo busted her nose, and she looks like a little football player. She was trying to get off the couch while I was getting her dressed, and she rolled over face first/nose first onto the wood floor...now the topic of conversation is -
"I get boo-boo - I mooshed my nose on the floor."
why?
"I dropped myself on the floor"
Oh, of course.

The boys are fabulous, the big bean is so ready for some warm weather, and is all sorts of excited about the upcoming festivities for his and Teags birthday... I am too, although I am not sure what I will use as bait after the parties are over to tame my beans....

Lots of nice visits this week, as Bry has been pulling long days, and I love to have visitors on those long, long days....

anyhow, I hear talk in the other room of painting the floor, and that cannot be good, so I must go, time to load the kids in the car, pick up an iced coffee and find some deeeelightful outdoor activity to do.

peace y'all.

A

p.s. Nin, I am over the moon that you are coming to the bbq, I cannot wait to see you and spend some mama-ing time with you. I *heart* you!

S.C. So stoked for a possible weekend visit....miassss you! and it was nice to chat this a.m. - your message is indeed on the machine...MY BAD.