says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ahhh....my genes.




















conversation this afternoon while headed out for a short car ride...

m:: "mommy can I bring this stick in the car?"

Me::"No sweetie."

m:: "but why?"

Me::"because I said no."

m:: "but I want to, pleeeeeeease...why can't I?"

Me:: "because it is sharp and if I stopped short you could poke your eye out, than you wouldn't be able to see my beautiful face everyday telling you how much I stinkin' love you."
door slams, I go around the van, start the car, pull out of the driveway, and one minute later....

m:: "Oh mommy, don't be silly, I could use the other eye."


I *heart* my children.