says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, January 08, 2007

a mama and girlie weekend....

been taking a slight hiatus from the computer, as it is getting slow in it's old age, and hence very irritating.....

all is well here...had a nice and quiet mama and T weekend, filled with napping, visiting with a few of my girls and overall, just down time. Lil man ended up spending much of the weekend with mimi and pa, as they had lots of fun plans, and it was just plain too much truckin around for this belly.



an update on the belly, it's huge, and I have actually given up on the shirts actually covering the bottom of it....not gonna happen, and so what right???
soon soon, this lil man will join the fam, and I guess we will join the ranks of outnumbered parents, and then I think I am good to stop contributing to the population problem....


so, T and I had our girlie time, did some shopping, spoiled ourselves with some yummy lunches, and I splurged on some anthropologie treats that made me smile....



other than a quiet weekend, been working on getting hubs healthy, as his belly has been at him for sometime, so fingers crossed that it is nothing serious and that the doc can figure it out and soon....hate to see my man unhappy....



and lastly a shot of T-girl, having her first girlie playdate, with my girlfriends lil peanut...so neat to watch, observe, and learn....




oh well, not much else to report here, gotta go to work, just 11 more work days, let's hope I can pull through that long. this mama is wiped....happy, but wiped....