says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

and so it goes....

a new year has begun, I have so much to be thankful for and and cherish and love and take pride in, but for today, I am just gonna chill and put up these preggo feet for awhile... in the meantime though, a motion pick of the most adorable little croc'ed feet crossed and chilling in the mama-van while I drive....I know, I know, not safe, but aren't you ever curious about what your eyes miss while they are focused on something else??? I just sort of held the camera over my head and snapped to see what the lil peach does back there.....

love you all and hope your all doing well as this new year starts off....

TO STEFANIA....
hey girlie,

just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had visiting over coffee and snacks....

it was so delightful to spend even a short hour and a half drinking up our deeeelicious conversation and catching up. I am sooooo hoping to see your beautiful face again soon. The kidlets heart their gifties, and I my homemade lovins'.

Hugs and happy thoughts your way my love....
A