says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, December 23, 2006


well, we are deeply submerged into the holiday season, although the weather is kind of a drag. I am not a huge snow fan, but folks, 53 the weekend of Christmas...BBLAGHHH. What we need is a good cold spell, to kill all of these nasty germs and refresh the winter spirit....uhmm, can you say GLOBAL WARMING...

So the kidlets have been all sorts of digin' on their Hannukah lovins' and are just about ready to jump into their Christmas bashes, as the festivities will be all sorts of chaos and holiday craziness starting this weekend!



Lil man's new favorite chore is vacuuming up all the tree needles that fall on the floor everyday to help out, this among the daily reorganization of ornaments that continues.....ahhhh, my little Ty Pennington....

Anyhow, for the most part all is well, I have been sending lots of well wishes to some families in need out there, and can only imagine the struggles that they are going through, which is stressing me a bit, but I am tring to keep my head up....

I am out of control with my germaphopia, more on that another day, just trying to stay healthy, and get through the next few days!
sorry to anybody who is waiting on me to make plans, I have sort of been in a no plans mode, as planing things in advance is stressing me, so so soon folks, I promise to get my head out of my way and make plans.....I PROMISE....

Ahhhh, hormones, gotta love 'em....
Love to you and yours, from me and mine,

A