says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

santa came to town....

and threw up all over my neighbors yard....
I wish you could all see it....I mean really, it is like these folks drove to the local walmart, raided the store, bought everything that you could blow up, tie down and light up, and are in the process of putting it within my field of vision....

I am trying to stay open minded, I think that some lights are pretty, but people please, a blow up dalmation wearing a santa hat that is the size of my minivan....NOT FLIPPING COOL.
(sorry if I am offending any of you that think this 10 foot snow globes are cute...)

IN OTHER NEWS...as I am trying to ignore Chevy Chase across the street, who has been out there for FOUR FREAKING HOURS PEOPLE...yes, read FOUR....and is still unpacking boxes of items that need to be set up.

the x-mas and harmonica(as lil man calls it) cards are done, and we are just in the process of getting the holiday picture taken which is semi impossible, as Teags just isn't into letting me take the pic with out getting up and walking away....and I have tried everything, so after naps, we will try again...


and no, he is not choking her, he was trying to ge her to look up at the camera, all while saying, "ugh, T-bo you are driving me stinking insane...."











oh, and people, if you are reading, say hi. I love to hear that you all read, but leave me a comment, it makes my day to know your all here! just click on the little comment link at the end of the post. it is not rocket science....