says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

happy rainy saturday peeps



hey all.

my apologies to those that actually read this, but I slacked for awhile, was dealing with some aggravations that I could not post about, and needed to take a breather so I didn't vent here about things as they have been the last week or two....but I'M OVER IT...and ready to move on....


so, the kidlets and I are enjoying a peaceful rainy saturday. we are gonna stay in our jammies all day, have soup for lunch and just stay cozy together. I have some cleaning plans, and some repotting plans while T-bo naps, and I am anticipating a long one because yet again, my pumpkin has a sneezy sniffle, and fever head cold.....my gosh. I give these kids their herbies, their vits, and they eat healthier than most kids....urgh.

Anyhow, it was a crazy week, lots to do, and never enough time, energy, or patience...this belly is way more exhausting than the last two were.





Perhaps that is partially the broken foot on top of it all that drags out my energy. The foot is mostly on the mend, I have trouble still if I am on it for extended periods of time, but for the most part I have phased out the boot. If we go to the orchard or something, I pop it on, just no need for it around the house anymore. Glad that chapter of chaos is coming to a close....knockin on wood here....

been trying to get in lots of outside time, as we love love and want to eat up all this glorious fall weather!


so stay warm folkies, and sending our fall vibes you way....
sara - it was so wonderful to see you guys, will we be seeing you for the service on the 12th? perhaps we can have some fun weekend activities....

nin - wish I knew where in CT you would be so I could surprise you in jammies and all with coffees for you and your boo!

fania, happy 4 years! hope you had a wonderful one!

kate-emma....sending GIGANTIC congrats your way...we love you both and can't wait to join you in VT for a big ole' crazy wedding...