says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, August 25, 2006

I stinkin' love the rain




well, as always, I am slackin' again. I have been meaning to post since this weekend and man, I just can't motivate. But alas, a rainy day, a napping lil lady, a busy bug playing with his trains, a blueberry buckle baking away in the oven, and some mama time to post and update all the peeps.

we are doing well here. the foot, well it's the foot. Still achy and agitating, but I guess one of these days it is gonna have to get better. We had a lovely weekend, Friday night dinner with the Foleys was a blast, the bruschetta to die for, as were the oysters I hear, but not for me...:) Uncle Ben and his gal Sara joined us as a last minute addition, and it was fabulous. I love to entertain, and have a house full of wonderful peeps to share a delicious meal with. The dinner bombin, and the dessert spectacular, a fruit and angel cake and creamy parfait a la Eric and Erin. Fun.

On Saturday afternoon, after a bleary eyed morning of dishes and upkeep to the house, we got to spend some wonderful q.t with Stefania....much needed, overdue and wonderful q.t.! It was so refreshing to sit and chat, and snack on yummy trader joes goodies....uhm, and can I just say, this girl, she read my mind, and showed up with CHOCOLATE COVERED BLUEBERRIES. So good! The kiddos had a great time visiting as well, and we simply cannot wait to see you again!

This is lil man diggin; on his new viewfinder before bed, in his mondo sized queen bed that his auntie chels gave him before her departure for Seattle....
The week itself has be slow, though monday found us finally doing a big ole whole foods shop and some falafel at the most beloved tangiers. Ahhh.....happy mama! Tues, shopping for some maternity wear for this belly, thanks min! Then some docs appts. later in the week, but overall a quiet week, which is nice, as it is back to school for me on monday a.m. hmmmm.....

OH! and a much belated congrats to you Molly, wasn't sure when you would have computer access again, but we are ultra thrilled for you both!

Anyhow folks, hope all you out there are doing fabulous, hugs, and rainy day kisses,

A