says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

hearting falls arrival


hey all, lil man and I have been busily gardening at the end of the day preparing our bellies for some fresh bruschetta this weekend with friends. The weather has been too beautiful for words, and we are loving being sunkissed and filled wish fresh fruits and veggies.

I am however loving the chill in the air when we awake in the morning. So I must say, I am anxiously awaiting the lots of apple picking, applesauce making, pie baking and turkey goodness that fall has to offer. Though I do not want to wish away the summer daze....

These days have been filled with lots of bonding time, animal crackers, movie madness and snoozies, as I still can't drive, but surprisingly I don't think the kids have run out of stuff to do, after all, there is always something new to break, take apart or spill. Gotta say, I am not loving leggos. how many times do you think
miss T can dump a full box before she gets bored...oh, and her new favorite word is "Mess" Too much they are these kiddos.



Nin, Sending crazy birthday loving and some virtual chocolate covered blueberries your way of the Trader Joes variety...if I could drive, they would already be on your kitchen table....missin you something fierce....

S.C. - am giddy with joy about seeing your face this weekend. I cannot wait. So much catching up to do


hugs all...