says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, August 18, 2006

all in a day's time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA GILBERT.....WE ARE SENDING YOU BIRTHDAY HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey y'all hope everyone is doing fabulous....we are hangin' at the homefront enjoying this beautiful day. Mimi came over and did us some grocery shopping so we could have some yummy eats tonight with the Foley family who I simply cannot wait to see. Gonna make us some ultra delicious bruscetta chock full o' tomatoes from my garden, a cobb salad filled with avocados, kalamatas, chicken of the free range variety, some shrimp, cukes, tons more veggies, and mimi's delightful homemade dressing....I am excited....food has NOT been appealing to my preggo-belly lately, but this salad rocks my world....THANKS MIMI! we love you!
Speaking of the preggo belly...you can just see it peeking out of the corner of this pic of the lil' big man checkin' things out!

Lil' man got a sweet letter from his girl Gracie today, he was very excited..."my GIRLFRIEND sent me a letter....." So kuddos to you Gilberts for keeping some smiles on this mamas face today, I love, love the carrot card, so perfect for the day...and I was thinking, let's go apple picking...the kiddos, and we would LOVE that...fall, fall, fall......ahhhh....


I have been trying to take daily pics of me, my belly, my life as it rushes by, and document all the changes, I am desperately digging the site theshapeofamother.com
I am learning to try and love the things that irk me most about my body that has been ravaged by two babies and a third on the way...sometimes it is hard, to see what has become of me, but I vow to make a commitment to myself after this lil peanut arrives, to make some time for me to exercise and regain the control...till then, i am loving the belly and watching it grow.


and on a parting pic, these are the beans...lil man loves nothing more than to pee off the deck, and baby T tries to mimic this....makes me smile everytime.

Off to do some prep on dinner...hugs and sunshine to you all, and don't forget to let me know your here, I love to read your messages!
Chels.....we miss you......glad that you are having a wonderful trip, and I am gonna try and be more vigilant about these updates so that you stay up on our world way out yonder in Seattle! Love you!