says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


guess who went to a fire safety program....

hey all, sorry I haven't posted, been having some computer problems...I LOVE TECHNOLOGY

here all has been hectic, quiet really, but busy. T has been trying to walk, and every time I turn around and expect she is somewhere safe she is trying to balance herself and walk across the hard wood floor. M is also doing wonderful....put his Picasso like qualities to work on our brand new couch - DELIGHTFUL, but hey, we all start somewhere right....we had a nice long chat about how we ONLY write on paper, and 2 hours later, he stamped rainbow swirls all over our playroom wall....and when I looked in on him he said - "we only WRITE on paper." DUHHHHHHHh - you didn't say anything about stamping was just radiating from his aura....i love this lil guy so much.

superbowl sunday was good, good folks and amazing food, thanks y'all....

nin - thank you ever so much for thinking of us, you are so sweet....waiting for a warm day to make yours and send it, m cannot wait to meet "gwacie" he asks every night, "when can i call gwacie and say thank you...." you must hook me up with that #, and I think we should set up a long distance playdate....when are you and kevin free - i would love to see you guys!!!

kevin - sorry bout IC, that is SAD news, but not to worry, I see love in your future....

hugs y'all,

mama A