says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not too much to report


Been a quiet week here, Monday was delightful, an extra day off is always nice, and even though I only work a half a day on monday it was still nice to just hang out, we had some friends for dinner...food was yummy and company was nice. Tues. school was hectic, I am working on my portfolio which is proving to be a nightmare....(anybody that knows about the Best program can relate....) Wednesday T had her 9 month appointment, she is still such a peanut...16 lbs, my goodness.
Today I have my first phisical in years and I am a bit nervous. New doctor to me, though my mom likes her so it should be fine. Then home to hang with the kiddos and their great auntie who comes every thursday to play.
Been crocheting a bit and will have a new completed project to post soon!

But first, mommas' I made this yummy spinach side, it is a must try with chix or fish on the side and some crusty bread...
perfect for the kiddos...and the adults loved it too.

In a casserole melt 2 tbsps. butter

in a bowl mix:
2 eggs
1/4 cup of flour
1/4 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup of milk
2 cups chedder - what ever flavor your like
1/4 tsp salt

toss in 10 oz. fresh chopped and stemmed spinach

dump into casserole and top loosely w/ foil.
bake at 350 degress for 30 minutes, remove foil, stir so it doesn't get crispy and top with romano or parm and bake another 5-10 minutes...

so yummy....