says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

a blueberry morning....


rainy dayz...gotta love them. today we woke up to almost 60 degrees and windy with rain...baby girl and I baked some yummy lemon- blueberry muffins to bring some summer sun to the house while the boys slept in.

feeling a little down today, bry and I have to go to a meeting tonight about preschool....oh my goodness!!! I can't believe the time is almost here. I am amazed every day at how fast these lil peanuts grow...and saddened at the fact that a day may come when he doesn't wanna cuddle with me anymore in the morning while we drink tea and watch cartoons....while I guess that will be a good thing too right???