says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

longing for spring


sooooo tired of the head colds, stomach viruses, runny noses. I cannot WAIT till spring. the lil mans' pattern has been healthy one week, sick for two, healthy again, sick again....etc. I just want him to be happy and healthy and to play the days away, as he should. I am not wishing away winter, but try this on...fresh garden stuff, long summer days...beach....hmmm. But I shouldn't complain, I know this is small beans compared to what some kids have to go through.

vacation week has been fine, not very relaxing, as I worry about the kiddos so much when they are anything less than 100 percent. mama's any home remedies for these little bugs??

nin, how was your vaca? it sounds like fun, I love that pink hat girl....
kevin....will you join our playdate?

hey, half-thanksgivingers I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyhow off to make some grilled cheese for my lil construction man - big hugs and sunshine to all of you.

A