says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

all smiles


hey y'all!
happy vacation week....minus the report cards that I have to do, and the reports that I have to type, it's all good. kiddos are doing great. Nin, I am insanely jealous that Gracie is all trained....my house is a mess! Have a wonderful trip, I am sure getting away is a good thing. We will get together sometime after you get back. Maybe even in the spring so the kids can really play outside!

I just got a note from a far away friend who may be coming to visit, that I haven't seen in years. I am so excited I feel like a little kid who has a playdate.

Not much new, had a whopping sized car repair...and bill. We will be cutting back on all the yummy Trader Joes treats for a bit! Going over to Joe's for dinner, than home to grade, grade and grade some more. Being a teacher definately has it's ups, and downs.

Dooby....are you coming wednesday???? I MISSSSSSS YOU..................

Anyhow,
hope all is great!

hugs, Al