says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

vacation....says who.

things have been mighty crazed here, but in all the very best ways. the biggest bean is on vacation, and i thought, what will we do all week. and now it is thursday night....i have so much to do, and alas, so little time....

so a recap.













we had a busy week, and yesterday brought a bunch o' my fave peeps in for a visit, lots of mama chat, reconnecting time, kiddo play time, hummus that makes you feel amazing, hot tea, and centering. so needed, so perfect in every way.






























today i was an errand hoar, running place to place, popping by my local paint store to tell him the last color we tested, which made me feel like i was sitting in skippy peanut butter was absolutely a no go, and then having him mix me a custom color, that is absolutely going to rock my world....

then to the bridal store to get sized for the wedding of the century, and let me just tell you, if you speak to me at all in the next several months, and i am not running on the treadmill while conversing with you, kill me.


at any rate, there were NG store errands, and grocery stores, and and and. this mama is pooped and i have no idea who is making dinner tonight. maybe if i just leave the pantry door open, they will rummage around and whip something up. right.

























oh, and no, we didn't forget.