says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

to my man.....







sappy anniversary wishes here. yesterday Bry and I celebrated our FOUR year anniversary. It was a nice low key day of work, followed by some out-to-dinner-without-the-kidlets-time, lots of conversation of where we come from and where we are headed, our aspirations, our dreams, and our desires....but mostly just us, smiling and chatting and enjoying some yummy food. times have been a bit stressful, as with pregnancy comes lots o' hormones, lots of anxiety about making the transition from two to three, what comes next, what changes, and what stays the same thoughts. it was so nice to spend some quality time...just as two...not thinking, just being.

it was not an extravagant eve, just a nice low-key, bry and al style gala. no glamour, no glitz.....just the way we like it. this man is a treasure, and I hope he knows through all the craziness and chaos and sometimes just overwhelming life that we have, I think that it doesn't get any better than this. That I truly love and am in love with it all, and I wouldn't trade it, not any of it, for anything. not ever.

I am proud of us....we are being the best parents that we can be, through the runny noses and fussy-pants, the happy healthy smiles shine through, and these kiddos are growing, learning, thriving even...and they bring a warmth and happiness to my life that I never imagined existed....even when I am out of control and filled to the brim with "must clean this house....must bake these breads...must bath these kids and vacuum all at the same time," stress, i am happy, and looking into your big beautiful blue eyes, makes it all okay, makes me realize that we have a good thing going, and I can't wait to spend the rest of our days seeing what comes next and our nights falling asleep together, loving our babies, each other, and everything...together.

I love you baby, and happy anniversary....