says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

takin' some time tuesday



well, it's been a long, long few days since the last post, and I must say, that things have been crazy indeed. The kiddos are still working a cold I swear that they have had for over a month, the days are flying by, and shockingly, thanksgiving, I am thankful is now in the single digits away!!!! I am so ready for a mini vacation. That is all I will say, I need to get away....
It was a wicked busy weekend filled to the brim, and closing off with a memorial service for Bry's Grammie. My man got up and spoke and was totally overcome with emotion, and he did a beautiful job. Told a sweet story and warmed my heart...I love him. His bro sang a solo and his sister read a poem, amongst some other speakers, and it was overall just really nice...we miss her. Then B's family all came back to the house for some apps and chill time, and off to bed....this mama needs some shut eye....


But none here....
T-bo was up all night last night, fever, crying, and just overall FUSS. I got about an hour of sleep and eventually threw in the towel and called sick for the day. She is on better terms today, but I am pretty convinced it is molars breaking through, as her gums look pretty peeved...
She is being a trooper today though and took a nice long nap while the lil man was at school, and on top of that used te toilet for the second time....shocking. She can't even get on the pot herself, and she is doing her buisness....stunning. Rock on girlie!


anyhow, not much else going on here, just determined to beat these coughs,runny noses and belly achings one of these days.

grateful for cuddles, and Calliou today, and for my kiddos who love to torment each other, but not always....




Fania - maybe this weekend??

Nina....miss you girl...sending cozies your way....