says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

it's on!


well folks, officially 3 days till we head for VT and I am beyond stoked. The chinese cookies are done, the food shopping in shifts has begun, and I have mede the checklists of things that MUST be remembered in order for a successful trip....potty seats, strollers, backpacks, diapers, tylenol...(just in case), oh yah, and tylenol for me, etc. so much to do so little time.

T is starting to finally kick this cold, however, she is still stylin' and hanging around the homefront in her jammies and her bunnies, yup, she digs those slippers every morning before she puts on her heeled clogs....my mini me...no doubt this kiddo is mine....

Lil man is all set for VT, and has allready packed his toys...he is ready for thanksgiving, and says all he has left to do is make a centerpiece...hmmm...


SO all in all things are good and just gearing up to get moving....

the princess is up so I must run, but happy 3 days till turkey day to you,

hugs, Al