says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, September 18, 2006

a wedding weekend...

after a lengthy week of headcold craziness, things came to a head with weekend wedding madness.....

my boys looked incredibly handsome in their tuxes, which the lil man lovingly refers to as his "tuxmeeno"....but my goodness, how stinkin' cute he looked....

it was a beautiful weekend, and the wedding went off for the most part with out a hitch...the kiddies were fantastic, and danced the night away, with very little fuss, and generally wonderful dispositions.

our very good friend Eric was the photographer, and I am thrilled, as I know he snapped lots of great shots of the kiddos, and I cannot wait to get my hands on them...

To all you folks who were fabulous with the kids at the wedding, Mimi, Pa, Auntie Max, Brooke, Ben and Sarah, it was so nice to feel like they had lots of eyes watching them and I didn't have to be in constant motion...was nice to drink a cup of decaf and take a five minute breather at the end of the night.

so, coming to us now, is a QUIET week, I am so refreshed, and ready to relax, with no more major events in store for a good long while...

wed, nin, i CAN'T WAIT....apples and decaf, and hanging....cannot wait to visit and spend some time planning out the commune......

FANIA!!!!!!!!!!Call me and let's set a date....I am so anxious to see you girls....


hoping to see all your smiling faces soon....