says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, February 21, 2011

goodz

so totally and completely funked out over here.

there were two days of beautiful. sun....wind...a little warmth, and then just like that it was gone. GONE. gotta tell you, it was too much of a tease. i maybe would have rather skipped it, because i am SO FREAKIN' cold right now i am just barely able to type. and it SUCKS. i am desperate for spring. i want to rock my bare feet. bust out my spring skirts, to feel the spring air between my toes...to sit outside and watch the beans run around and play and feel the warmth of the sun...

no dice peeps. it.is.freezing.


so.....

in attempts to get over it and stop whining,

i have been in my head a whole bunch, thinkin' up all the things i love...yes, even right now while i am freezing away over here....

you want in on the goodz?
here's a little of what i am lovin up on right now...


*my new super dreamy tye-dyed yarn that calls to me all day long....
*red wine...(yes, i know its always on the list...but listen, it is ALWAYS good.)
*mama time...just for me. whisking myself away to hide in bookstores and pour through pages of cookbooks and craft books and even some magazines.....solo....so i can exhale.
*french pressed coffee. hi, i am obsessed. yep. sometimes i even pass up my nightly red wine to have my coffee. yes, really.
*headbands. any and all. honestly...i am in love.
*my neti pot...serious...clarity in a little teapot...if you don't, you so should.
*draggin out some of my most cozy and totally nasty sweaters that are such a mess and yes, were totally my dad's when he was my age, and are safety pinned together and so don't cut it wardrobe wise, but somehow they make me not hate winter quite so much....
*friends that make me laugh even when laughing right now seems SO hard and kinda inappropriate...
*the previously broken bean walking....YES!!! walking, without that FREAKING walker...i will never ever be able to walk past a walker again without cringing at the noise they make. nails on a chalkboard people. trust me.
*brussel sprouts. let me tell you. i eat them to the point that they make me sick. EVERY time. and i'm probably gonna keep doing it because i LOVE them, and i do believe it is worth it...
*one of my most favorite girlies bein preggers. coffee with you last week MADE MY MONTH. it's gonna be amazing lady. i can't wait.
*going back to work after two months of being on leave with the big bean...honestly, i went in last week and did bus duty, just.for.fun. yep...its been that good...
*ifc movies.
*impromptu visits with friends.
*breakfast quesadillas
*the fact that spring is so close i can almost...
*cozy slippers
*black and white lovins. love that.
*long weekends
*phone dates near and far
*benji's eyelashes in my face first thing in the morning
*the way the beans giggle if i dry their hair....the WHOLE time...
*owls. right? they are just.so.cool.
*photo text lovins with my sister mama wifey all day long....totally gets me through...
*keeping the story interesting....(you can read that how ever you wish.... - but - we all have a story...whats yours...)

there is just so much more....

so.....

i guess even though i am desperately awaiting some springish lovins...


it isn't so bad after all... got lotsa lovins all around....

xo,
*al