says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, April 30, 2010

*blessed*

today i am taking stock.

i am looking around me, at all the goodness.  i have done some really wonderful reconnecting in the last day, with myself, my husband, whom i might add, is truly the most amazing man,  and some of the people in my life that i am so very blessed by.

i know that my statements yesterday sent some uneasy waves around my circle,  but it wasn't meant to be that way.  i am good.  i am okay.  i have had a tough couple weeks, but it is all part of the process of finding my way, and redefining myself a bit.  i am good.  i really am, and i am okay.  

the first step in this process is to make changes, and to refocus, and to remember that being a mama and a wife and a daughter and friend and a lover and an artist and such, is that these are only some of the things that define me.  they are huge things, but not the only things.  i got into a rut, and i am digging my way out.  i am remembering that me is a good thing to be, and that even though it is comfortable to hide behind my children, it is also empowering to stand up and walk proud as an individual as well....all while loving up my little commune of peeps around me.

i write to write,  and clear my head.  it's a freaking busy place lately...but it's a good place,  and just please know, that i am fine.  i am on a good path, and i am so excited to see where it leads.  
thank you to all who called and wrote, and sent emails, and who are part of my support circle, to have your support means so much.  you all rock my world daily, and are part of what make it such an amazing place to be.  i. am. blessed.  

*namaste*

xo, *a