says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Monday, September 17, 2007

a touch of fall.....



you can't turn your back, or he does THIS.
and he is so stinkin' proud of himself.
not gonna lie, i am pretty proud of him too..














********************************************************************************

Sooooo. fall has arrived and I am just so giddy about it. We have already been down to the orchard to pick, and let me tell yah, we may actually go AGAIN this week even. So, if your in the area and wanna pick, hit me up...we are all about it. I seriously *heart* EVERY stinkin' thing about fall. EVERY one. We have busted out the hoodies, the jeans and crocs, and are just grand. Actually had to have hubs dig out the extra comforter to throw on the bed last night, as I was chilly and all set to snuggle and be WARM. On the agenda today, is apple crisp, make some bruscetta with the leftover tomatos and possibly even a pie or two depending on the kidlets...because lets be honest - it's not really about my agenda is it. Nope, never is.

In kidlet news, the biggest bean has taken to wearing a necktie. With everything. Yesterday apple picking in a track suit and tie, today to school with cargo shorts and a sweatshirt. Great. I feel like I need to pick my battles. The kid is not wearing a bucket on his head...it's a freakin' tie. Fine. Overall, I must say, this is cute and makes me want to eat him up when he is behaving, and a bit problematic and eddie haskelish when he is being not so good, like soaking the bathroom hand towels in water and then SUCKING the water out JUST TO WATCH me convulse about the germ content.....nice.




T is grand, all about bein' the middle child, and loving on, (read TORMENTING) her brothers. She kicks them, and hits...deelightful - no really she is. Hubs has always called me the hippy mafia, as I can be chock full o' sweet, but you don't wanna cross me, or mess with my peeps. Sigh, my mini me... Today we went shopping while M was at school and she picked out all her outfits as outfits, told me which things she would ABSOLUTELY NOT wear, and then on the way home told me she was going to send me to jail because I wasn't treatin' her good. When I prodded and asked where jail was - the bafement. Oh. of course.

Why would you want to send me to the basement T?

T- why? cuz yah baaad.

Great. So, if you are looking for me, check there.




as for the littlest bean, he is doing fabulous, no sleep, but fabulous all the same...


we will never have THIS day again, so no matter how crazy and sleep deprived things are around here....I am going to savor each and every moment.


My dear sweet nins, has nominated me for a blogger award....
*blush* so I am gonna go now and try to jump on board and figure out how to pass on the love....
[NiceMatters.jpg]

I am gonna pass the lovins on to my girlie Stefania, as she is sooo sooo sweet, and makes this mama happy. She is kind, beautiful, generous, thoughtful and loves to chill with me over snacks and coffee while the kidlets run amuck....truly one of my favorite ladies to spend girl time with. Hang in there girlie, we got smiles and vibies chock full o' what your needin! (oh, and don't forget to keep it goin...)


anyhow all. hugs and fall lovins your way, and pop over for some apple crisp if you so desire...

also, if you get a sec, let me know your favorite fallish deeelight.....mine for sure is apple pickin' with my peeps...anyone interested??

hugs, A