says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

silver lining


The biggest bean chowing down on homemade lovin' from Girls Day, which was AMAZING by the way-if you didn't come this time, you should definately be makin' it to the next one!



conversation on the couch moments ago:


ME~ what's the matter with you?
BIGGEST BEAN~(looking perplexed) there's a problem
ME~(looking more perplexed than he) a problem with what?
BIGGEST BEAN~ My tongue
ME~What is wrong with your tongue.
BIGGEST BEAN~I just don't know where it belongs....and my teeth are in the way....and they squeak when i rub them together...and that is not right....mommy, I have a mouth problem.


hmmmm.....


we have been in the house all day, as I am having something of a belly problem, blah.

T is chillin' with mimi and pa, and the boys and I have been watching loads of educational TV, playing chutes and ladders, and having mondo batches of priceless conversations, that is about the size of things.


so much is good, just feeling under the weather, but I will be back soon, with lots of bloggy lovin' I promise!

gonna run though, as the Biggest Bean just informed me that he a voulture and is learning how to fly, and frankly nothing good can possibly come from that.


hugs to all,
A