says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

down time.

hey y'all.

been a tough couple of weeks here, hence no posting. I lost a student from where I teach when I am not constantly on a maternity leave. he was 10 years old, and had been battling nueroblastoma for years. He was a sweet child, and I have been so utterly heartbroken for his family...

his story is here if you want to read it. it is certainly worth the time.

http://www.caringbridge.org/ct/jacobosit/



his mom spoke at the service, she didn't cry, she read the most beautiful message. she spoke for about 20 minutes, it was a strength i have never in my life witnessed. I hope to never be in her shoes. but if I am, I hope to be as amazing a women and mom as she is.


I also have been battling a stomach thing that keeps returning, and SUCKS. I spend way to much time in the bathroom, NO time at the gym, and am awfully moody as a result.

So, what to do in the meantime? well, we had a taggy-tag tag sale, and scored 400.00 bucks, to go staight to the bills, LOVELY.

I have been sewing some sweet cuddlin' blankies....



I have been gardening like it is nobodys buisness....no really. I am talking baskets full o' stuff every day, resulting in some kick ass meals. AMAZING. Yeah I know dad...you had a tomato problem....move on...and while your movin' on, take some of mine, PLEASE.





and most importantly, chillin' with the beans.
benji is sitting up alone, trying to crawl, and even standing in his crib...quite frankly, I am not ready for this.
T is still a rockstar. up to her usual buisness.

last week I came into the playroom to check on the, and to my amazement, they were playing quite well....uh, yeah right, they were playing "time out." I watched just out of their sight, and this is how it went...

M: okay, do something bad...(hee-hee)
T: do you have a GYNA???(hee-heee)
M: You know better, we don't talk like that, no GO TO TIME OUT!!(complete with finger pointing and hand on hip)
T: okay M i will.

she wanders to the step, sits, stands, comes back, and they do it all over again, and again, and again. LOVELY. freakin' lovely.


and M is good, going back to school next week, and he promises not to hit anyone. should be a fun year.
no really.
I am the VP of the stinkin' preschool...me and all the PTO style, conservative moms....uh yeah.





hope you all are doing fabulous...happy labor day to yah, and hugs and kisses to all.
A