says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, February 23, 2007

makin it work....

so much to do....so little time to BLOG....

kiddies and mama are getting back into a routine, which is nice. If you know me I am not much of a routine person, but at the very least I need something that vaguely resembles a routine, and at least we are moving in that direction. I am feeling much less hormonal, which is good...those baby blues only last me a few days, but I hate being so weepy and needy and CRABBY. Especially with my hubs, who just doesn't deserve it. Still sore from the surgery, but on the mend....

To all of you who offered your words of comfort and wisdom, I do so appreciate it, it means alot.
KIDLET UPDATE:

The new bean is doing great, he is just the sweetest little cuddle bug, much like his big brother was as an infant, and overall, just a calm and peaceful little one.

The big guy is still having some troubles adjusting and is testing the waters wicked with talking back and acting out, but he is SUCH a champ, that I know we will get there.


The princess is fabulous, putting together sentences all on her own and "running FAST" all over the house, telling on her brother, and overall just being a peach. She is my non cuddler, an independant little bean, who puts herself to sleep, will give you a quick kiss on the cheek, say night-nights, and away she goes. She is having a "sleep over" tonight at Mimi and Pa's and is just tickled about the idea....



anyhow, gonna go help Lil man clean the playroom so he can paint....

hugs to you all....
A