says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Friday, July 21, 2006

what a day


hey all,

unfortunately i have some not so great news...i took a spill yesterday down a couple steps and tripped over the vacuum...so I am now sporting a broken foot, a hideous blue fracture shoe, and some crutches, which by the way are NO fun to use.

so, I am massively behind on e-mail, snail mail, and packages to my gilberts....so just know, I have your fun stuff, and I should have given it to you while you were here....urghhhh. so sorry. Lil man got his pen pal letter, and he and I have a date tonight to write back...yay! He is so thrilled....

I hope to post again, possibly after tommarow...

hugs to all,

A