says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

keepin' busy



hey folks,
sorry for the brief hiatus, and thank you to all who have been voting for T, she put up a good fight, but my goodness, some of those people, 4,000 votes in three days?? They must have some sort of way to beat the system! Oh well, I'll keep voting, but I guess I can kiss my spa trip good-bye!

Things here have been great, I was on vacation which was lovely short of a few bumps in the road, a run in with the law, and some stairs that T took a spill down, we have been well! I did work a great deal on my portfolio, though it is not done yet, I am less stressed than I was before! SOOOON.

The kiddos b-day is Tues, and I cannot believe how fast they are growing, T is actually climbing the stairs all "by self" as lil man says. (NO, these are not the steps she spilled down, those where heavily carpeted, and a result of an open door that is ALWAYS closed....)

Lil man is so excited to be turning three it is beyond his realm of normal excitement...he is ecstatic!

I am exhausted...April is a CRAZY month - chels's b'day was the begining of the month, mimi's was yesterday, Campions today, M & T on tuesday and Kate-Emma, Bry, Mindy, and my gram on friday....holy b-days.

Nina, thanks for missing me, makes me feel loved, I am sending you virtual love and kisses.

anyhow all, I will be back soon, gonna go have some yummy pizza and salad courtesy of flatbreads, and some brownies for dessert, we are celebrating our last day of vaca together, and the rain hopefully ending soon....

seed update*** all the sprouts are happy and getting big!

hugs and sunshine to you all!

mama A