says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Saturday, April 08, 2006


hey all,
hope everyone is doing well...
here all is good, workin away like crazy trying to get my teaching portfolio done, and be deemed worthy of keeping my job or not. I feel like I must not have even gone to school, and studied, and student taught, and blah, blah, blah....because what it comes down to now is this damn portfolio. URGGGHHH.
It is due the second week of May, though I am trying to finish by April break, so I can have a BREAK.

Lil man is doing great, no accidents today, and he actually asked to wear "big boy underpants" this morning....good deal. He spent the day playing with mimi and pa so I could get some work done, and T-baby slept for 3 hours, then got up and played while I worked....UNHEARD OF!!

Teags is walking...amazing. She is doing really well, and is up and going at every chance she gets. These lil beans grow so fast I cannot believe it.

Chel, happy belated! sorry I didn't get to chat, but I hope y'all are having a super vaca.

Kevin, Happy B-day to yah. Wish I lived closer, your festivities make my mouth water.

Nin, I know I keep telling you, but truly amazing.....you really are.

S.C. - I do really wanna hang, just been working like crazy on this project. Let's chat soon, I have some new mortifying stories for you....I am quite sure you'll be loving them....


anyhow all, this mama is exhausted and gonna go curl up with a good read and some decaf joe. hugs, and tommorow looks like a garden day. so happy

A