says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

thankfulls...









thanksgiving is around the corner peeps, and i am straight up determined to get everyone healthy in time to enjoy the holiday...so rather than dwell on all the chaos, i am going to start my thankfulls early because damn it - i am freakin' thankful.

so a few for you

*first and foremost that these beans are kicking influenza ass and taking names.

*benji making his own play dough rules...never leave a two year old to his own devices while cleaning another room of the house - even for 5 minutes....remember quiet is not good. ever.

*that hubs let me loose in the paint store and has not looked back since...and that the man at the paint store thinks my color choices rock his world - as they are not the shades of white he makes over and over and over. (and by the way, AURA paint kicks ass - it is better for the environment, @ 50 vocs, dries in an hour, and doesn't need primer...i know...the things that excite me these days...)

*that this house is almost ready for us to move everyone back to their respective places - there has been no "go to your room and relax" for 3 months. it is driving me out of my mind. we still have the time out step - but sometimes these beans need a few minutes to chill it down...

*cuddling on the couch with my sickie little bean...i hate it when he is sick, but i do love that he will climb in my lap and fall asleep with me rubbing his hot little back like when he was itty bitty...

*how t's face lights up when she looks at the stunning pink we chose for her room...yup i said pink...you won't believe it. hubs nearly fell over when he opened the can...

* hubs trying to reason with the children as though they were small adults - it always make me smile.

*my dad who will drop what they are doing to make an emergency trip to the er with a feverish and messy little man, even when the er looks like a freaking pandemic breakout of nightmarish chaos...

*that i have not given in to my germ thing and started drinking purell YET.

*thanksgiving, thanksgiving, thanksgiving....i cannot wait to make that familiar drive into the vermonster hills...and to be surrounded by all the best folks, and feelings and comforts...

*hot coffee and bagels (gluten-free none the less) that will start my sunday...

*facebook. i know lame, but i so love to reconnect with peeps from my past, and somehow it settles me...explain?

*a mama date to a secret place coming up with exciting event to come...you know who you are girlie, and i cannot wait....

*more to come loves, hope you are all rocking your thankfulls these days...it does so help the icks move along....