says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Thursday, May 07, 2009

roundup*



















things i heart today - right now, at this very moment.

*plants
*hand me down orange sneakers that add a little sunshine to my day - thanks c*
*benji making little sentences, that rock my world... and how proud he is of him self for doing it - the sentence and rocking my world
*the curls a the end of t's long locks...
*m's double rows of teeth
*kindergarten concerts
*hazelnut capps
*watching the rain bless my garden
*bobby pins
*wandering the aisles of garden barn for hours
*water - lots of water...nourishing me...
*filling up on amazing literature
*sewing gifties for my pals.  
*foodgawker - this site is like a hidden treasure.
*my job...i know, but really, i love my job.
*planning new corners in my space
*letting go of stupid grudges and anger, freeing up that mental space for good things.
*t's attitude - which will in ten years be on a whole other list i am sure.
*catching up on thank you notes...
*m writing his own notes, to his peeps...
*mothers day...i so heart mothers day...and i am not a holiday person, but i do so love an extra snuggle and a day that appreciates all my mama friends, my mama, and me....cuz i know we do our best to bust it out on a daily....

*sigh

things are in a good place...

so list up peeps...what's rockin' your world?

xo, a