says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Sunday, February 08, 2009

a time...







just posting another b-day pic, because it makes me smile. and this week, i need that.

*everyone is faring fine here.  thanks to all who showed their support during this time of my uncles passing.  he was a truly amazing man, and the services yesterday that took place were just such a true testimony of his amazing being.  he was and will always be in my mind, one of the most awesome people i come into contact with in this lifetime - a gentle and sweet man, with so many words of wisdom and knowledge and support...he was an inspiration to me,  and so many, many others i am sure.  he will be missed,  but always loved.

otherwise, we are "valentining" away... and clean-clean-cleaning....am i always cleaning?  it is amazing.  and i plan to spend some time today thumbing through the seed catalogue and daydreaming about my garden.

















i don't have much else to post today, as i need to get OUT side today.

xo peeps. xo.

a