says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hmmm....


been at a loss for words lately.


life is good,
kids are great,
garden is growing away - i seriously love the smell of tomato plants on my hands - NOT Tomato smell, tomato PLANT smell,
i have become a morning gym rat,
i am sweating this summer like i never remember doing,
i cut a half a foot of hair from my head -it feels amazing,
t's new catch phrase is - you broke my heart (pronounce with a worcester accent)
m is doing pretty good, some minor meltdowns, nothing huge.
i cut up my credit cards,
i *heart* long hot summer days that end with dozing beans in the back seat
the littlest bean is amazing,
foot phone rocks my world, thanks pa
love bbq'in
can't wait to harvest...
the game of choice at our house this week - t turns on the water and fully soaks herself while i am out of earshot, yes, that does happen, there are 3 of them, and 1 of me...ONE. - then she runs around the house - being her stinking adorable self, waving her hands wildly in the air yelling - "i'm a frinkaler - i'm a frinkaler...."
which is t-speak for sprinkler. a riot i tell yah.




hope your all great.

A
oh, and the store name is still up in the air - any more ideas?? add a comment!