says who

My photo
crazy lovin mama to three tinies - learning about the world through their delighted faces....and trying to remember to always smile through the chaos...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

where i've been.....

holy head colds and exhaustion and laziness, it was a spring tease, and I have been hanging in the house and being slightly disgruntled about it. I am so tired of the indoor routine, and am desperately awaiting picnic lunches on the deck, playground tripies, garden adventures, and all the warmth and craziness that spring and summer bring....

in the meantime, I am holed up in the house with my three crazies, and we are ready to bust out....but in case you want a peek into the daily grind...

here yah go...
thank goodness for PBS....




















followed by crafting/drawing on the paper covered table....we all need a lil creative outlet right?? preferably NOT my walls and furniture...



















some "living room fishing" no joke folks....and let me tell you that thing is stinkin' heavy, i've got the big toe bruise to proove it...



















a search & rescue....we are looking for the pile-up on the highway...which usually results in a pile-up of his little sister underneath him while he plows by her.













and lots and lots of potty time my peeps, LOTS
we are getting there....but we are also into the fascination of toilet paper, which SUCKS.














and then there is Benji - who is just as awestruck as I am about all the chaos -


so in love....














leave me a note if your stopping by to check in.....and tell me about your daily grind....
hugs A